Mancini believes Man city lagging behind big European clubs
According to the Sun, Mancini said that in order to win Champions league, a right squad had to be built, adding that City is bit like Juventus, growing but still behind the top clubs in the continent.
Pellegrini has reportedly already spent 45 million pounds after bringing Fernandinho and Jesus Navas to the Etihad this summer.
Ex-Real director Jorge Valdano said that he never doubted Pellegrini's quality adding that he would triumph at City if he was given time and resources.
The report further said that Mancini does not agree with those who say German or English clubs are dominant and feels Barcelona is still the strongest team. (ANI)
- Man City boss Mancini still hoping for PL title after win against Chelsea
- Man City to dismiss Mancini and bring in Pellegrini
- Solskjaer: Manchester City will never be as big as United
- Pellegrini believes Man City's squad is not yet complete
- Man City CEO expects Pelligrini to deliver five trophies in five years