Mancini: Man City will not sell Balotelli
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club's owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli's City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini's patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago. (ANI)
- Balotelli urges Man City to stick with Mancini
- Balotelli's transfer to AC Milan still on despite Berlusconi's 'rotten apple' comment
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- Arsenal considering deal for Milan's Balotelli
- Mancini plays down training ground bust-up with Balotelli