Mancini: Man City will not sell Balotelli
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club's owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli's City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini's patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago. (ANI)
- Balotelli drops legal case against £340,000 fine by Man City to salvage career
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- Redknapp reckons Mancini deserves medal for handling many egos at Man City
- Man City manager Mancini advised to get rid of Balotelli or risk losing job
- Balotelli to stay at Man City despite limited role at club