Mancini expects new players soon at Man City
'Frustrated' Mancini sets target to sign new players 'in next fortnight'
The City manager is reportedly growing increasingly frustrated by the club's failure to sign new players this summer following their glorious victory in the last season's Premier League title.
"We won the last championship and we have a good team, but when you win, the idea is to win again," The Telegraph quoted Mancini, as saying.
"For this reason, we want to improve by signing new players and I'm sure in the next two weeks we can do something about signing new players," he added.
Mancini stressed that new signings are vital for the club, adding that he hopes that progress can be made over the next fortnight.
"It's important to change some players in some positions. If we are going to have a winning mentality and we want to win, it is important," he said. (ANI)
- Redknapp reckons Mancini deserves medal for handling many egos at Man City
- Racist fans torch Israel's Jewish-only club offices over signing of Muslim players
- Mancini to quit Man City over lack of summer signings?
- Mancini slams Man City players for 'moaning over tactical changes'
- Mancini to meet Man City owners as 'player power struggle' threatens team