Mancini plays down training ground bust-up with Balotelli
Mancini does not believe his relationship with the Italian striker is at breaking point, and claimed that his bust-up with Balotelli was nothing special, Stuff.co.nz reports.
Mancini said Balotelli made a tackle on his teammate that I would prefer to see in a game and not against a teammate.
Mancini added that he then asked Balotelli to leave the pitch, but he refused so had to move him off.
Mancini said that's all that happened and it was nothing more than that.
Last month Balotelli withdrew his appeal against disciplinary action taken against him by the Premier League champions, accepting a fine of two weeks' wages for a series of well-documented misdemeanors on and off the pitch last season. (ANI)
- Balotelli drops legal case against £340,000 fine by Man City to salvage career
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- Mancini dumped Balotelli due to poor attitude in training
- Barwuah Balotelli registers both family names on Italy shirt for Euros
- Mancini's new bust-up with Balotelli leaves relationship on brink