Massa says he prays for former teammate Schumacher daily
The Brazilian said that he is always thinking of Schumacher, who is still in an induced coma by doctors in France, nearly three months after a skiing accident in the French Alps.
According to the Mirror, Schumacher hit his head on a rock after crashing and rolling for 34 metres while skiing near Meribel in France on December 29 last year.
Doctors have kept the Formula One legend in an induced coma in an effort to recover him since the past three months, the report added. (ANI)
- Schumacher's boss says attempts to wake him up continue
- Massa shows support for 'comatose' Schumacher
- Comatose Schumacher reacted with mouth during Massa's 'secret' visit
- 'Comatose' Schumacher lost 25 percent of body weight since accident
- Todt: Schumacher still fighting for life but future remains uncertain