Massa says he prays for former teammate Schumacher daily
The Brazilian said that he is always thinking of Schumacher, who is still in an induced coma by doctors in France, nearly three months after a skiing accident in the French Alps.
According to the Mirror, Schumacher hit his head on a rock after crashing and rolling for 34 metres while skiing near Meribel in France on December 29 last year.
Doctors have kept the Formula One legend in an induced coma in an effort to recover him since the past three months, the report added. (ANI)
- Vettel happy to hear about hero Schumacher's medical progress
- Schumacher's accidental injury caused by smashing head on bolder 34 ft down mountain
- Damon Hill: F1 owes Michael Schumacher an enormous debt
- `Comatose` Schumacher's 1998 Ferrari sold for $1.7m at auction
- Schumacher's Ferrari suit expected to fetch more than 15,000 pounds at auction