Man Utd set to sign world-record shirt deal worth £600m
Manchester United is expected to sign a world-record shirt deal worth more than 600 million pound before the end of the season.
United's current 24 million pound-a-year deal with Nike runs out at the end of next season.
Sources close to Manchester United's American owners, the Glazers, insist that the club can land a billion dollar deal to replace the outgoing Nike contract, The Daily Star reports.
Despite their poor form this season, United is still recognised as the most powerful brand in world football. (ANI)
- Man Utd calls on Chevrolet for funding £55m Ronaldo return
- Mourinho to launch spending spree after whopping new Chelsea-Adidas deal
- Man United hoping to raise $330m after New York Stock Exchange listing
- Mancini signs new five-year deal worth £25-million with Man City
- Rooney not prepared to sign new Man Utd deal