50% of Pakistanis take out time for exercise: Gallup
50% of Pakistanis take out time from their daily routine for exercise and walking, says Gallup survey.
A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces were asked for their daily routine for exercise and walking.
In response to this question, 50% said that they take out time from their daily routine for exercise and walking, while 49% said that they do not do so and 1% did not wish to respond.
- Wealthy but not healthy: Survey reveals there is still room for improvement in Bahrainis' lifestyle
- Gulf nationals aren't sweating out the small stuff: the GCC obesity crisis
- Supersized UAE? Time to go on a diet after obesity rates rise
- Egyptians are voting for the first time since Sisi took power, so what do you need to know?
- Focus on Core Business and Leave ‘Time-consuming’ IT Operations to Experts, Says eHosting DataFort at Data Centre Strategies Middle East 2010