Mourinho rules out Chelsea, Arsenal from Premier League title race
Arsene Wenger's side and the Stamford Bridge side are first and third as the mid-way point of the campaign is reached this weekend, although Mourinho insisted that the battle for supremacy should be a north-west affair.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho said that Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City would come in the top four by the end of the tournament, adding that all four clubs would be pressurised not just to win the title but to get to the top four.
However, Mourinho further said that Liverpool is one holidays for the whole season, has one week to prepare a match, play the match, and one more week to prepare the next match, for which they have an undeniable advantage above the other three.
Stating that Arsenal's condition is similar to Chelsea, Mourinho also said that Arsenal is playing in the Champions League, is trying to improve from the last few years and have not reached the top of the PL for many years, similar to Chelsea, adding that both the clubs have to do their best this season. (ANI)
- Mourinho thinks Liverpool has advantage over Chelsea in Premier League title race
- Mourinho admits to playing mind games
- Mourinho believes Man City's strong forwards make them PL title favourites
- Mourinho believes Chelsea's defensive football only way to qualify for CL
- Wenger: Chelsea will become stronger if Mourinho returns to club