Mourinho rules out Chelsea, Arsenal from Premier League title race
Arsene Wenger's side and the Stamford Bridge side are first and third as the mid-way point of the campaign is reached this weekend, although Mourinho insisted that the battle for supremacy should be a north-west affair.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho said that Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City would come in the top four by the end of the tournament, adding that all four clubs would be pressurised not just to win the title but to get to the top four.
However, Mourinho further said that Liverpool is one holidays for the whole season, has one week to prepare a match, play the match, and one more week to prepare the next match, for which they have an undeniable advantage above the other three.
Stating that Arsenal's condition is similar to Chelsea, Mourinho also said that Arsenal is playing in the Champions League, is trying to improve from the last few years and have not reached the top of the PL for many years, similar to Chelsea, adding that both the clubs have to do their best this season. (ANI)
- Mourinho refuses to apologise for calling Wenger a 'specialist in failure'
- Chelsea manager Mourinho slams Liverpool's Suarez for 'swimming pool' dive
- Ibrahimovic: Premier League switch too late for me
- Mourinho says six teams still in race for Premier League title
- Wenger talks about Mourinho ahead of Arsenal vs Chelsea clash