Mourinho expecting David Luiz to stay at Chelsea despite Barcelona's interest
Mourinho expecting Luiz to stay at Chelsea despite Barca talks
According to Metro.co.uk, Luiz has been a key target for the Spanish side in each of the last three transfer windows, while recent speculation claims they are preparing a 25 million-pound bid for January.
However, speaking this week, Mourinho said he expects the Brazilian to remain at Stamford Bridge in the new year.
Luiz, who has recently returned from a long-standing knee problem, has previously made no secret of his interest in playing for Barcelona in the future, the report said. (ANI)
- Chelsea confirm £4.8m deal with Brazilian starlet Wallace
- Mourinho says Barcelona target David Luiz will remain at Chelsea
- David Luiz refuses to comment on Barcelona's interest
- Barcelona want to replace departing Puyol with Chelsea's David Luiz
- Barcelona vice-president claims Mourinho will be a disaster at Chelsea