Mourinho admits to playing mind games
Mourinho continued to dismiss Chelsea's chances of winning the League even after their stunning triumph at Manchester City.
Chelsea is now just two points off the pace being set by leaders Arsenal.
He said Chelsea can top the table if Arsenal and Manchester City lose, and added that they are not the favourites.
His stance has now changed a bit, as Mourinho knows that Chelsea could win the crown in May.
Mourinho said they are not a squad like Man City's with every player in the best moment of their careers of the age of stability between 25 and their 30s, all of them working together for a long time, a manager (Manuel Pellegrini) that arrived and the team was there ready for him.
He further said of course Chelsea dreams to win the Premier League and they have the chance to win, Sport24 reports.
Mourinho said new signing Mohamed Salah would make his debut on Saturday after joining from Basel in the January transfer window. (ANI)
- Mourinho believes Man City's strong forwards make them PL title favourites
- Mourinho rules out Chelsea, Arsenal from Premier League title race
- Mourinho believes Chelsea's defensive football only way to qualify for CL
- Mourinho thinks Liverpool has advantage over Chelsea in Premier League title race
- Mourinho: Nothing new in Wenger's criticism, as he always complains