Mourinho says Terry still has to prove himself at Chelsea
According to The Sun, Mourinho said that although him and Terry are friends, the business relationship was different and for that he had to prove him self because the manager could not protect him in front of someone else.
Captain Terry has faced several serious allegations throughout his football career, while also serving a four-month ban once, but was retained as Chelsea captain later. (ANI)
- Torres to have talks with Mourinho over Chelsea future amid Barcelona interest
- UAE clubs eyeing Chelsea captain Terry
- Torres desperate to prove himself under new boss Mourinho
- FA consider bigger ban for Terry in Ferdinand racial abuse case
- Benitez claims Chelsea players 100% behind him despite bust-up with Terry