Moyes hopes to work with Cristiano Ronaldo at Man Utd
According to Metro.co.uk, Ronaldo was linked with a sensational move back to Old Trafford following Moyes' arrival over the summer, but no deal ever materialised and the 28-year-old has since signed a new five-year extension with Real Madrid.
However, despite the lengthy contract, Moyes has not given up hope of managing the Portuguese in the future, the report said.
Moyes said that everyone at Manchester United would be of the opinion that Ronaldo is the best in the business.
He added that he has not been fortunate enough to work with him but there is still hope that some day it might be possible.
Ronaldo is the hot favourite to land the elusive Ballon d'Or trophy in January, having netted a stunning 31 goals in just 21 appearances for club and country this season alone, the report added. (ANI)
- Man Utd hope to lure Ronaldo following denial of contract renewal with Real
- Ferguson wants Ronaldo at Man Utd if he decides to leave Real Madrid
- Di Maria: I want to emulate Ronaldo at Man Utd
- Mata confident Moyes will reverse Man Utd's fortunes with new signings
- Man Utd hopes Real capture Bale to open door for Ronaldo exit