Muamba says watching football frustrates him after forced retirement
The former England Under-21 midfielder announced his retirement from the sport in August after he suffered a heart attack on the pitch and came near death, but it seems just watching the sport can be difficult for him.
"I can't watch football because it just gets frustrating and I get very angry," the Daily Express quoted Muamba, as saying.
"I find it best not to watch because for me this dream has been cut short too soon," he added. (ANI)
- Muamba's autobiography to reveal heart attack details
- Muamba contemplates career in football politics
- IFAB to consider putting in electronic body monitors on player's uniforms in event of Muamba's stroke
- Hodgson wants England players to play 'ruthless football'
- Women in Iran banned from watching Euro 2012 matches in public