Muamba says watching football frustrates him after forced retirement
Muamba finds watching football 'frustrating' after dream cut short too soon
The former England Under-21 midfielder announced his retirement from the sport in August after he suffered a heart attack on the pitch and came near death, but it seems just watching the sport can be difficult for him.
"I can't watch football because it just gets frustrating and I get very angry," the Daily Express quoted Muamba, as saying.
"I find it best not to watch because for me this dream has been cut short too soon," he added. (ANI)
- IFAB to consider putting in electronic body monitors on player's uniforms in event of Muamba's stroke
- Muamba contemplates career in football politics
- Muamba's autobiography to reveal heart attack details
- Messi: I will retire once the fun stops
- Survivors of Syria’s Hama massacres by Assad forces watch, and hope