Murray hopes to repay British support with Australian Open title
Murray has been recently crowned BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
According to the BBC, the 26-year-old Wimbledon champion beat rugby union player Leigh Halfpenny and jockey AP McCoy to win the award.
Murray is training in Miami to prepare for 2014's first Grand Slam, which starts in Melbourne on 13 January.
Murray said that he would try to repay their faith.
An emotional Murray said he would not immediately celebrate his victory, but would instead visit the gym for a weights session, the report added. (ANI)
- Ferguson: Watching Murray at Wimbledon 'more emotionally involving' than Man Utd
- British PM Cameron hails Murray's historic Wimbledon victory
- Murray credits Ferguson's 'focused pep talk' for Wimbledon success
- Murray named Britain's sports 'champion of champions'
- Murray confident of beating Djokovic in Wimbledon final