Nadal advances to fourth round of French Open
Nadal reportedly reached the last 16 and will now face Serbian Dusan Lajovic who defeated American Jack Sock 6-4, 7-5, 6-3, the BBC reported.
Meanwhile in the women's draw, former Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova lost to 2009 French Open winner Svetlana Kuznetsova despite winning the first set on a tie-break but then hampered by a leg injury as she lost 6-7 (3-7), 6-1, 9-7.
Kuznetsova will next face Czech Republic's Lucie Safarova, who defeated Ana Ivanovic 6-3, 6-3, the report added. (ANI)
- Nadal continues quest for fifth consecutive French Open title with win over Lajovic
- Nadal beats Raonic in Rogers Cup final
- Australian Open: Federer to face Nadal in semi-final after defeating Murray
- French Open: Djokovic to face Nadal in final
- Nadal admits it will be very difficult to reclaim World No.1 ranking