Nadal hopes to regain full fitness for next year's Australian Open
According to the Daily Express, the 11-time Grand Slam winner, whose last match was his shock Wimbledon exit against Czech Lukas Rosol in June, had an indoor session with coach and uncle Toni Nadal in his hometown in Majorca.
Nadal hopes to be back to full fitness for the Australian Open in January after a partial tear of the patella tendon, the paper added. (ANI)
- Australian Open director expects Nadal to compete for title
- Nadal hopes to be back in action at start of next year
- Nadal hopes to improve after losing at Mubadala World Tennis Championship
- Nadal's attitude on grass slammed by coach following early Wimbledon exit
- Djokovic set to test his fitness in Doha doubles