Nani confident Man Utd will start scoring penalties
United missed a third successive spot-kick on Wednesday, this time Nani fluffing his lines against Galatasaray, and it followed Van Persie's miss at Southampton and Javier Hernandez's failure against Wigan Athletic.
Ferguson had also admitted he was surprised Nani took the kick.
However, an unfazed Nani lauded the goalkeeper for making a brilliant save, and expressed confidence his team won't miss any more penalties.
"I was waiting for the keeper to make a movement but he was very clever and didn't move until I'd chosen a side," the Sun quoted Nani, as saying.
"He made a great save. Next time it doesn't matter who's going to take the penalty - we'll score," he added. (ANI)
- Man Utd manager Ferguson furious over 3rd penalty miss in a row
- Ferguson says foreign players more inclined towards diving in PL
- Ferguson warns Rooney not to miss more penalties!
- Rooney relinquishes penalty-taking duties to Van Persie
- Nani upset at Man Utd for attempting to offload him to Zenit against his wishes