National Olympic Academy to hold course on future of sport in UAE
UAE National Olympic Committee logo
The National Olympic Academy will hold a four-day course called "The Future of Sport in the UAE," which will provide an academic perspective.
The course, to be conducted at Dubai Police Officers’ Club from 20th February, will see several lecturers covering a variety of topics, including innovation, quality, governance and shaping the future.
Dr. Mansour Al Awar, Chancelleor of Hamdan bin Mohammed Smart University, will kick off the course on 20th February by a lecture focusing on key concepts and terminologies relating to the factors and obstacles of innovation and the measurement of innovation management.
Major General Mohammed Saeed Al Marri, Director General of Community Happiness Center, Dubai Police GHQ entitled Quality and Excellence. Rashid Al Mutwaa, Director of Strategy and Future at the General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare spoke about the importance of governance in a lecture headlined Governance in the Sport Sector including sports leaders, corporate decision making.
The course will be concluded by a lecture about shaping the future delivered by Sulaiman Mohammed Al Kaabi, Executive Director of Abu Dhabi Future Shaping Foundation; who is the first Emirati to join as member of the Association of Professional Futurists, APF.
- Baniyas Holding establishes Real Madrid Academy in the UAE
- TRAINEE CHEFS COMPLETE COOKERY COURSE AT THE EMIRATES ACADEMY OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- UAE must adopt new approach for Olympic future
- Emirates International Maritime Academy concludes training course for Dubai Police
- ASPIRE’s vision is the future of football - Doha Academy share a stage with Chelsea and AC Milan