Video: Nike unveils new World Cup advert starring Ronaldo, Neymar, and Rooney
As Wayne Rooney passes through the entourage of British press, Neymar soaking in the carnival atmosphere on the streets of Rio and Ronaldo realizing the iconic stature he holds, the commercial teases the great spectacle we have in two months’ time.
Nike who have a habit of releasing brilliant football commercials have made it very authentic. Whether it’s the sound of the studs hitting the concrete throughout, reinstating a clock ticking down to the event. Or the players walking past their legacy with chants of their home country echoed around, in 68 days we will find out who is prepared to risk everything.
All three stars have a point to prove this summer. Is Neymar only ‘Brilliant on the old You Tube’, is Ronaldo ready to emulate the success of the World Cup like Maradona and is Wayne Rooney finally ready to deliver on the biggest stage?
- Video: Ronaldo, Neymar feature in new World Cup advert
- Ronaldo: Winning the World Cup surpasses everything
- Nike Football launches 'The Last Game' as part three of campaign
- Nike “Write the Future” Campaign Celebrates Football’s Pivotal Moments and Allows Fans around the World to Connect with Their Heroes
- Neymar: I want to help Messi stay the best