Pacquiao to visit Dubai in November
Filipino boxing legend Manny Pacquiao will visit Dubai in November, according to reports.
The eight division world boxing champion will accompany his Philippines Basketball Association (PBA) side Mahindra Enforcers in PBA Philippine Cup matches at either Al Nasr Sports Club or the Hamdan Sports Complex.
Pacquiao, 36, is a player-coach for The Enforcers but won’t be playing due to a shoulder injury sustained during his points defeat to Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas earlier this year.
The Enforcers are pencilled in to play Alaska Aces on Friday, November 6, before Alaska take on Barangay Ginebra on Saturday, November 7. But the dates, venue and line-up are still to be officially confirmed by Dubai-based organisers Clique Events Company.
The PBA Philippine Cup is one of three annual competitions held during the course of a PBA season, which also includes the Commissioner’s Cup and the Governor’s Cup. The Philippine Cup is unique because teams are not allowed to hire foreign players or imports.
- Manny Pacquiao to visit Dubai next month
- OSN brings the biggest fight to viewers as Manny Pacquiao and Chris Algieri return to the ring
- Alicia Keys gonna 'Set The World On Fire'...in Dubai this November
- Kardashion Kollection brings Khloe krashing into Dubai next month!
- Middle East Money & Ships to examine regional ship registration, 4-5 November 2007