Pundit believes Man City's Joe Hart key to retain PL title
Reid reckons Hart, 25, who delivered a damning verdict on City's Champions League defeat to Real Madrid in the Bernabeu, will be desperate to get back to winning ways against Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium today.
" Joe Hart is a fantastic keeper and over the course of a season could well be the factor that means City winning the title again. He has proved he is big enough to admit his own errors and is still learning all the time," the Daily Star quoted Hart, as saying.
"But he is such a positive lad and he definitely turns that into leadership. Defenders will always be pleased to play in front of such a confident lad and as we know belief is so important in football these days," he added.
However, Reid warned it will be tough against Arsenal, who have benefited defensively since Steve Bould was appointed No.2.
"City have the firepower to score against any team," he said. "Even the lads on the bench will be world-class strikers. Arsenal, though, have got a lot more mean since Bould was promoted. This will be City's toughest test so far," he said. (ANI)
- Man City boss Pellegrini says dropping Hart helped him regain form
- Rooney considers Joe Hart best goalkeeper in the world
- Pellegrini rules out Joe Hart's exit from Man City in January
- Hart believes Balotelli can never miss a penalty
- Wenger says Arsenal genuine PL title contenders after draw with Man City