Real Madrid named by Forbes as the world’s most valuable football team
Real Madrid team
Despite a five percent decrease in value to 3.26 billion dollars, the Spanish Club generated 746 million dollars in revenue, which was enough to keep them top of the list, Forbes said in a statement.
The magazine lists Barcelona second at 3.16 billion dollars followed by Manchester United at 3.10 billion dollars, Sport24 reported.
While German champions Bayern Munich are fourth at 2.35 billion dollars, Manchester City rounded out the top five at 1.35 billion dollars.
The 10 most valuable soccer teams :
1. Real Madrid 3.26 billion dollars
2. Barcelona 3.16 billion dollars
3. Manchester United 3.10 billion dollars
4. Bayern Munich 2.35 billion dollars
5. Manchester City 1.38 billion dollars
6. Chelsea 1.37 billion dollars
7. Arsenal 1.31 billion dollars
8. Liverpool 982 million dollars
9. Juventus 837 million dollars
10. AC Milan 775 million dollars.