Trouble continues for Red Bull during testing in Bahrain
Trouble continues to pile on Red Bull as they reportedly hit at new low during their final pre-season test at Bahrain.
Red Bull racer and world champion Sebastian Vettel had two breakdowns in the troublesome RB10 car and failed to complete one lap at Bahrain on Saturday, the report added.
It was reportedly the worst day of the 11 testing sessions, with Vettel failing to complete a single lap amid a series of problems suffered by Red Bull as they try to get on top of the first car designed by them to the biggest set of rule changes in generations
According to the BBC, Vettel stopped four corners into his lap following the 150 minutes it took Red Bull to get him back on the track.
The car reportedly broke down in the pit lane as the team attempted to send Vettel out again, which summed up their testing session for the day.
Vettel said that at this stage reliability was a 'big question mark' despite everybody being extremely motivated to fix the problem, as it didn't 'happen overnight'. (ANI)
- Vettel confident of defending F1 title despite testing woes
- Nissan LCV NV350 Urvan continues to support Infiniti Red Bull Racing during Bahrain GP
- Ziana’s troubles continue
- Gear Up For Red Bull 25 Hour Karting! Bahrain is hosting the last race for this Middle East Championship
- du and Red Bull Racing renew Abu Dhabi Grand Prix race partnership for another two years