Federer ignores doubts raised over his future
According to Tennis.com, the fact that Federer has not been in great form recently had indicated that age was taking toll on the most decorated men's player ever.
However, the 17-time Grand Slam winner said that age was something he could not control but he could definitely control his game.
He added that his back problem was not major any more and he just had to make sure he did not have any bad moments in the future. (ANI)
- Sampras backs 17 Grand Slams winner Federer to bag one more
- Federer still confident future ahead of ATP World Tour Finals
- Courier: Federer out to prove himself but Djokovic will claim Australian Open
- Murray to face either Nadal or Federer in Wimbledon semi-final
- Murray believes Federer may never regain consistency again