Video: Ronaldo, Neymar feature in new World Cup advert
Nike have released their latest World Cup commercial featuring all sorts of all stars from around world football. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., David Luiz, Tim Howard, Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andrea Pirlo, and so many more featuring this action packed commercial that goes form a friendly neighborhood park to a feisty packed stadium.
The theme of the commercial is "Winner Stays" just like the rules at any park where friends gather for a bit of fun. Nike puts a fun twist on the commercial with the kids in the commercial all being able to transform into any superstar they want.
In the commercial, Ronaldo also debuts the latest boot from Nike - the all new Mercurial Superfly IV, powered by Flyknit. Similar to the Magista, the boot will likely be worn by Ronaldo at the World Cup in Brazil.
- Video: Nike unveils new World Cup advert starring Ronaldo, Neymar, and Rooney
- Video: Messi, Suarez feature in Adidas' new World Cup ad campaign
- Messi wants to forget 2013 and focus on new year
- Video: Lionel Messi stars in Pepsi's latest World Cup 2014 advert
- Ooredoo launches Global Campaign with Leo Messi