Rory McIlroy makes an 'effortless' 42k pounds per day
Rory McIlroy doesn't even have to leave his house to earn 42,000 pounds per day.
The 25-year-old golf ace, who has reportedly made 20 million pounds since he turned professional back in 2007, had earned almost 3 million dollars, getting 3,702 pounds a shot in his last three tournaments, the Daily Star reported.
Nigel Currie, director of sports sponsorship with Brand Rapport in London, said that the player had "potential" but needed to sustain like Tiger Woods to dominate his sport.
Meanwhile, McIlroy, who also has a 155 ear ch/million.html"> million sponsorship deal, took to Twitter recently after his PGA win and hinted that he needed a break, writing that he needed "coffee." (ANI)
- McIlroy misses out on £6m FedEx Cup prize as Horschel clinches Tour Championship
- Wozniacki ready to quit pro tennis to start 'young family' with golf star McIlroy
- McIlroy returns to top of world rankings
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes world's wealthiest footballer
- Beckham to pocket £20m from 5-yr Sky Sports deal