Rosberg insists being faster than Hamilton
Mercedes' Formula One driver Nico Rosberg has insisted that that he is faster than his teammate Lewis Hamilton and is in a defiant mood ahead of his home German Grand Prix on Sunday.
Rosberg, who has impressed with his performances in this Formula One season, has just re-singed a 42 million pound deal to stay with his current team for at least another two years.
Despite the general view from the paddock continuing to be that the German is smarter but Hamilton is faster, Rosberg said that he goes to every race with the belief in his head that he can win, The Mirror reported.
Rosberg said that he is there to win and believes that he can win if he puts things together, adding that it is always a challenge against Hamilton.
The German said that Hamilton has always been quick so he needs to get things right and needs to put effort into it and every time he arrives at a track anew, he has to consistently get things right.
Rosberg said that he has won races and just needs to keep doing the things he does to achieve that.
Rosberg currently leads the Formula One table this season and is four points ahead of his teammate Lewis Hamilton. The drivers now head into Sunday's German Grand Prix in Hockenheim. (ANI)
- Rosberg looking to end Mercedes teammate Hamilton's winning streak at Spanish GP
- Hamilton wants to beat Rosberg at his best
- Hamilton hopes to edge teammate Rosberg in fight for F1 title
- Rosberg claims Hamilton will not break him 'mentally' despite four consecutive GP wins
- Hamilton rules out friendship with Mercedes teammate Rosberg