Schumacher's boss says attempts to wake him up continue
F1 ace Schumacher's boss insists attempts to wake him up continue
Sabine denied that the doctors had given up on reviving the ace Formula one racer, as fans feared the worst after reports said that they were no longer trying to get Schumacher out of his induced coma.
According to the Daily Star, Sabina said that Schumacher's recovery, which was taking a long time, could lead to many 'misinterpretations' about his condition.
The legendary Formula One has been deliberately put in induced coma after Schumacher hit his head on a rock while skiing in the French Alps on December 29.
Last week, Schumacher had reportedly 'reacted with his mouth' during a secret visit to the Grenoble hospital by his former Ferrari teammate Felipe Massa.
Also, the former Formula 1 world champion's family had thanked his fans for their get well wishes on the F1 legend's website. (ANI)
- Vettel happy to hear about hero Schumacher's medical progress
- Ex-F1 doctor: Schumacher will never recover due to 'serious lapses of judgment' in medical care
- Formula One fans enraged over German mag's 'Awake' Schumacher article
- Schumacher communicating with family by fluttering eyelashes
- Schumacher's Ferrari suit expected to fetch more than 15,000 pounds at auction