Schumacher team gives no confirmation on `gradually woken up from coma` reports
Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is reportedly being woken up from his medically-induced coma gradually and is 'positively' responding to medical treatment, although there is still no official word from his management team
The seven-time German champion has been receiving round-the-clock care since he hit his head on a rock while skiing off-piste in Meribel, in the French Alps on December 29.
According to News.com.au, reports claimed that doctors treating the German started the phase of gradual awakening several days ago, although Schumacher's manager again urged fans to ignore any updates that do not come from an official source and stated that they Schumacher's management will not comment on any speculations.
Several F1 teams have shown their continuing support for Schumacher as testing for the 2014 season gets underway in Jerez, Spain, the report added. (ANI)
- Schumacher's boss says attempts to wake him up continue
- Schumacher `responding to simple instructions` as doctors work to bring him out of coma
- Schumacher's manager warns about 'invalid' health reports
- Comatose Schumacher reacted with mouth during Massa's 'secret' visit
- Grenoble hospital denies Schumacher's death rumours