Tottenham v Man Utd: Preview and projected lineups
Manager Andre Villas-Boas knows the pressure is on to find the solution to Spurs troubles in front of goal.
After Manchester City carved the London side to pieces, Manchester United are likely to have great confidence that they can do the same at White Hart Lane.
United themselves on a great vein of form having turned their weekend draw frustrations against Cardiff City into a prolific 0-5 away victory over Bayer Leverkusen in the UEFA Champions League and David Moyes will be looking for another strong showing.
Robin Van Persie is expected to be back leading the line for United and will hope to be nuisance to old rivals Spurs on Sunday afternoon.
Tottenham XI: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen; Sandro, Paulinho; Lennon, Holtby, Lamela; Soldado.
United XI: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Cleverly, Fellaini; Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa; Persie.
- Villas-Boas considers Rooney Man Utd's 'most valuable player'
- Man Utd projected lineup against Arsenal
- Moyes admits Man Utd cannot afford any more slip-ups
- Van Persie in doubt for Man Utd's Premier League clash with Cardiff
- Villas-Boas struggles to explain reasons behind Tottenham's 0-6 defeat to Man City