Sandro considers team-mate Bale one of the best in the world
Tottenham midfielder Sandro has declared that team-mate Gareth Bale is one of the best players in the world.
The 23-year-old recently witnessed Bale tear through Aston Villa to bag his first Premier League hat-trick, a performance that Sandro says makes it a shame he is from Wales and not Brazil.
"Gareth Bale's great," Sandro told the Daily Mirror. "He is one of the best in the world, I am happy to play with him.
"To have him in my Brazilian team, I would like that. But he was born in Wales, which is a shame.
"I play with good players, but Bale is one of the top, he's one of the very best. He has everything - he's comfortable with the ball, quick, clever and strong too.
"We see Gareth play when you train with him and can tell how good he is. He's so good; it is easy to talk about him because he is a great player, a great guy as well, so he can enjoy the moment."
Bale's three goals against Aston Villa took his personal tally to nine goals so far this season in the Premier League to move Tottenham back in the top four as they look to qualify for Champions League football again.
Sandro will be hoping Bale keeps up his good form when Tottenham travel to Sunderland this weekend.
- Villas-Boas challenges Tottenham to 'shine' in Europa League without Bale
- Villas-Boas insists Tottenham is no one-man Bale team
- Bale believes Tottenham's spirit will guarantee them top-four finish
- Villas-Boas: Bale will stay if Tottenham qualify for Champions League
- Tottenham confident Bale will stay on at 170,000 pounds-a week deal