Toure believes Ferguson's Man Utd exit could boost City's PL title chances
Ferguson will not reign the club in the next season starting in August this year, the Sun reports.
While United's fanfare and its players will take time in coming to terms with Ferguson's retirement, Toure feels that the balance Ferguson had brought in the United will now be a part of the City.
The report said that the City has the opportunity to emerge as a significant football force if they win a third trophy in three years when they face Wigan in the FA Cup final at Wembley.
Regretting their loss at the 20th Premier League Championship tournament, Toure believes that every year has its own value for the club and they need to win the Premier League title in the next season.
Toure hopes that City wins more trophies such as the Premier League and the FA cup as for him, winning silverware for the club and the fans is what the team aims to achieve. (ANI)
- Ferguson believes Man Utd can still win Premier League
- Ferguson has no plans to leave Man Utd despite looming hip surgery
- Yaya Toure wants Man City to maintain unbeaten home run
- Mourinho not surprised by Ferguson's 13th Premier League win
- Man United's Ferguson says reclaiming EPL supremacy 'priority number one'