Tunisian table tennis players participate in African Nations Championships
The Tunisian national men and women's teams are taking part in the African Nations Table Tennis Championships held in Agadir, Morocco, on October 24-31.
Sixteen men's teams and eight women's are participating in this qualifier ahead of the 2017 World Championship in Germany.
Tunisia were drawn in Group B in men's events along with Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Mauritius. Tunisian female tennis players are evolving in Group A with Egypt, Congo and Madagascar.
Agadir played host earlier in October to the Arab Table Tennis Championship.
- Egyptian table tennis champion Dina Meshref looks forward to participating in Olympics
- CTA sponsors Mohammad Tayyem, winner of the Bronze medal in the National Table Tennis Championship for the Physically Impaired
- Audi Center Jordan participates in the opening of the International Disabled Tennis Tournament
- Tunisia to host 2017 African Club Championships
- 7 Arabs you probably didn’t know competed in Wimbledon