Van Gaal 'not shocked' by Man Utd's League Cup exit
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has insisted that he is not shocked by his side's four nil thrashing by the Milton Keynes Dons in Tuesday's Capital One League Cup encounter.
United crashed out against the League One side, leaving Van Gaal winless after his first three games in charge, reports the BBC.
Van Gaal maintained that Manchester United were in a rebuilding stage, and such losses can happen.
He said Milton Keynes played very well, very aggressively and they had a little bit of luck with the goals.
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson said that though he was shocked by his side's win over Manchester United, he would enjoy the moment for all it was worth. (ANI)
- Rodgers warns Van Gaal about uncertainties in Premier League
- Van Gaal believes Mourinho is jealous of his Man Utd job
- Ancelotti tells Van Gaal to forget about winning PL in first season as Man Utd boss
- Man Utd meets van Gaal to discuss succeeding Moyes
- Mourinho: I'm not worried about Man Utd boss Van Gaal