Van Persie likes to 'whistle' while working at Man Utd!
The Dutch striker has hit the right notes ever since he arrived at Old Trafford in the summer and has already bagged 22 goals for the Premier League leaders, the Sun reports.
Van Persie said he has felt in tune with his new teammates and surroundings ever since he made the controversial 22 million pound switch from Arsenal, saying the adjustment has gone as well as he would have expected it to go.
The forward added he goes into work every day whistling as from the first day the club has made him feel welcome, adding that his teammates made him feel right at home.
Van Persie further said training is really good and he is seeing things have not seen in a long time, and he added that it's a very pleasant environment to work in.
Van Persie further said every day he works on new things and he has become alert to small details that make him better.
As yet, there have been no sign of the injuries, which wrecked so many of his seasons with the Gunners and he feels in great shape going into the final third of the season and that is bad news for reigning champions Manchester City, who are nine points adrift of their local rivals. (ANI)
- Ferguson says Arsenal kept him in the dark over Van Persie's situation
- Wenger believes Van Persie could lead Man Utd to PL title
- Wenger thinks Man Utd striker Van Persie 'will always be Arsenal man'
- Van Persie wants to end football career at Man Utd
- Man Utd manager Ferguson says Van Persie could be PL 'title decider'