Walcott wants to end personal trophy drought at Arsenal
According to the Mirror, Walcott admitted it was no longer good enough for Arsenal just to be challenging for a Champions League place, adding that not winning a trophy at Arsenal so far was one of the main reasons he wanted to win something at the club.
The Englishman said that Arsenal's performance last season reflected the fact that they could be consistent and they would work on the positives because they had much experience and great players in the team.
Walcott, who was the top scoring Englishman in the Premier League last season, expressed that the previous season had been his best, the report said. (ANI)
- Walcott issues top-four rallying cry to Arsenal team-mates
- Arsenal plans to invest heavily on new talents to end trophy drought
- Wenger prepared to shell out Arsenal's funds to end trophy drought
- Wenger's future with Arsenal still unclear
- Man Utd players want Ferguson to lift Premier League trophy instead of captain Vidic