Wenger admits critics 'right' to doubt Arsenal's title credentials
According to the Daily Star, the Gunners have set the Premier League pace for most of this season but have yet to convince that they are the real deal.
Wenger reckons they can prove they are ready to end their wait for a first title since 2004 over the high-pressure festive period, the report said.
Arsenal kick off a run of four games in just 10 days with a mouth-watering clash against title rivals Chelsea tonight, the report added.
He also said that people are right to question his side, who have not won any silverware since 2005.
He added that since they have gone nine years without winning the Premier League, people are right to raise doubts. (ANI)
- Wenger: Arsenal can not relax despite commanding PL position
- Wenger still believes in Arsenal's EPL chances
- Wenger 'finally' admits Arsenal could miss out on top-four finish this season
- Wenger insists he sacrifices each day in career trying to win trophies
- Wenger admits Arsenal squad 'way behind' big boys in PL race