Wenger says no to Brazil
Wenger snubs Brazil managerial job
According to the reports, Brazil is not satisfied with their current boss Mano Menezes' work, and is looking for a change.
The 62-year-old Arsenal manager rejected a two-year contract taking him up to the 2014 World Cup, The Sun reports.
Wenger was also in the race to become France's new manager after Laurent Blanc quit after an unsuccessful Euro campaign, but the Frenchmen cold-shouldered it. (ANI)
- Brazil's Menezes says Spain is the new benchmark
- Beckham's presence 'positive' on young Arsenal players, says Wenger
- Wenger says Arsenal genuine PL title contenders after draw with Man City
- Wenger says rich clubs like Man City, Chelsea and PSG ruin football
- Arsenal stars fighting for futures, says Wenger