Wenger: Media 'brainwashed' Arsenal fans into believing team is in crisis
According to the Mirror, Wenger said that the reaction has been excessive, on the back of talks to sign Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye, for silencing critics that not enough signings were being made.
However, Wenger said that the brainwashing could partly be right because the club had not won any major trophies for years.
Wenger said that he cared for the club and was really disappointed with last week's result where they lost to Aston Villa. (ANI)
- Wenger to complete two-decade boss role at Arsenal!
- Wenger 'finally' admits being bothered by lack of silverware at Arsenal
- Wenger believes he turned Arsenal into 'world class' club
- Wenger set to sign new contract after attracting Ozil
- 'Furious' Wenger to journalists: l will be missed once I leave Arsenal