Wenger thinks Ferguson may return to football again
According to the BBC, Wenger pointed out that it could not be completely ruled out, as it was difficult to take a drug for 30 years and suddenly get rid of it.
His comments come in the week following the publication of Ferguson's much-awaited autobiography, which has a chapter dedicated to 'Competing with Wenger,' the report said.
Former Manchester United boss Ferguson has insisted he would never return after announcing his retirement at the end of last season, the report added.
Wenger takes his Arsenal side, currently top of the Premier League, to Crystal Palace on Saturday, claiming he is as hungry for success as ever, the report further said. (ANI)
- Wenger to stay on at Arsenal despite move rumours
- Wenger admits Arsenal squad 'way behind' big boys in PL race
- Chelsea furious at Ferguson, Wenger over criticism of alleged 'Clattenburg racist slur'
- Wenger insists he will remain at Arsenal amid PSG rumours
- Wenger thinks Man Utd striker Van Persie 'will always be Arsenal man'