Zamalek draw Enyimba, Al Ahly face Asec in CAF Champions League
CAF Champions League logo
The People's Elephants will also face ES Setif and Sundowns as they look to plot a way through to the knockout stages for the third African crown.
In the other draw, eight-time champions Al Ahly will take on Asec Mimosas, Zesco United and Wydad Casablanca in Group A.
The People's Elephants will host the Egyptians in their first game of the competition on 17 June 2016.
Each group is played on a home-and-away round-robin basis. The winners and runners-up of each group advance to the semi-finals.
- Ahly and Zamalek to face-off in CAF Champions League
- Zamalek crowned Egyptian champions for first time since 2004
- CAF Champions League final 1st leg: Mazembe beat USM Alger away from home
- Ghaly, El-Said set to leave Ahly after Tunisia trip omission
- Egypt's Zamalek decline a friendly offer against Spain's Villarreal