Abd Al Min’im Amairi between history and comedy
Syrian actor Abd Al Min’im Amairi has revealed that he is currently reading the script for the new historical drama “Al Farouq” that is written by Waleed Saif and directed by Hatem. In the new drama Abd will be playing the role of the historical legend Amro Bin Al Aas.
At the same time, Abd is also preparing to star in the new comedy drama “Say’een Day’een”, in which he will play the role of an unemployed man that encounters numerous social and financial obstacles of a comical nature.
- Bassam Kousa in "Conflict with the Sun"!
- Out with the old, in the with new: Duraid Lahham replaces Salloum Haddad in new drama
- “Al Aqaeed” reires from Syrian drama
- On-the-go Seif Al Din Subayee jet-setting the region for work
- Going back to the basics: Duraid Laham doing his first traditional Syrian drama in 40 years