Bushra backs out
Scenarist Ahmad Al Naser said that Egyptian actress Bushra has backed out of the third part of the television drama “Lahthat Harijah” (Sensitive moments), which is currently being filmed. Ahmad stated that despite the fact that Bushra’s role in the drama was going to witness many developments, she is preoccupied with filming other works and is unable to make time to film the drama.
According to the London based Elaph, Ahmad noted that Bushra’s backing out will not affect the drama since emphasis is placed on the development of events and not the actors.
Ahmad revealed that the big gap between airing the first and second part of the drama is due to the fact that when he wrote the first part of the drama he was not sure if he wanted to write a continuation for the drama or not. He added that the success of the first part of the drama led him to write the second part and now the third.
- Liqa Khamis withdraws from sitcom
- Egyptian Actress Wants Court to Force Scenarist to Write
- Bring on the drama! Bushra’s back and ready to play ‘Dalida’
- Pulling at the 'threads of life': Bushra al-Fusail tries to uncover Yemen's women
- Peace out, rumors: Bushra's got a baby but doesn't know what gave birth to the gossip