Ghada admits to being too old to have children
Egyptian actress Ghada Abd Al Raziq stated that she has reached an age where it is too late to have children, adding that her new husband journalist Mohammad Fouda fully understands. Ghada said that it is useless to think of having more children and she must admit that she passed the appropriate age to have children, in addition to the fact that it will be very odd for her to be pregnant especially in the eyes of her newly married daughter Rotana.
Ghada revealed that she dreams of the day when she becomes a grandmother and she always prays that her daughter becomes pregnant in the soonest time possible.
Ghada denied rumors that she has become careless about her looks after getting married, but rather she always makes it a point to look her best.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Three actresses warned for wearing too little and revealing too much
- Ghada Abd Al Raziq marries journalist Mohammad Fawdah
- Ghada Riziq fears growing into an old maiden
- Affleck's four-year-old daughter fighting off papps following Argo success