Mai Hariri has no intention of returning to Milhim Barakat
Lebanese singer Mai Hariri stated that she has no intention of returning to her ex-husband Lebanese prominent musician Milhim Barakat. Mai also said that she has no knowledge of the lawsuit Milhim intends on filing against her accusing her of blasphemy.
According to the internet website MBC.net, it is said that Milhim will be suing Mai for making inappropriate remarks about him while she was held guest on the entertainment program “Lilnashi” (For Publishing) that is hosted by Lebanese journalist Tony Khalifa.
Mai said that she is confident Milhim will not sue her and will just send her a warning, adding that she had not said anything inappropriate about him and all remarks made were according to her normal.
With regards to the possibility of returning to him, Mai stressed that the thought never crossed her mind and he means nothing to her now on a personal and professional level. She added that Milhim is married and he has the support of his wife, where she only depends on herself.
- Did Milhim Barakat give Assad a special shout-out?
- Mai Hariri says she doesn't trust men after bitter divorce from Milhim Barakat
- Mai Hariri undergoes 11 plastic surgeries on her nose
- Close but no Oscar: 29 Egyptian movies that neared competing in Academy Awards
- Sabah has no intention of suing “Al Shahrourah”