Mariam Fares, dreaming of the right man and three children
Lebanese singer Mariam Fares said that until now she has not found the man of her dreams, whom she will spend the rest of her life. Mariam said that when she finds her second half, she will make sure that he will not interfere with her singing career, and that she dreams of having three children.
The singer revealed that she is preparing for her second season of the Ramadan Riddles show.
Mariam denied rumors that Egyptian singer Tamer will take part in her first film, stating that she is still reading scripts to select the right film. She also denied that Egyptian actor Ahmad Izz convinced her to enter the movie industry. She has been offered roles in different films, but has yet to decide on one.
Regarding her singing career, Mariam is preparing to record two albums. The first album is sung in the Gulf dialect and the second in the Lebanese and Egyptian. The Gulf album is near completion and Mariam intends to release it soon.
- Mariam Faris enters the cinema
- Shareef Muneer considers Mariam Fares best Lebanese singer
- U.S. says ''Israel has a right to defend itself'' following Khan Younis carnage; Two Palestinians killed in West Bank
- Have we got ourselves an Arab J.K.Rowling? UAE author to transform sci-fi novel into TV series
- Mariam Fares Egyptians first choice