Mariam Fares in Egypt's black market
Lebanese signer Mariam Fares recently held a live performance at the Canadian University in Cair that was attended by thousands of students. Such concerts are usually made for students of the university the singer performs at, but in Mariam’s situation it was discovered that tickets to her performance were sold at the black market.
According to the London based Elaph, some of the tickets were sold through the popular website Facebook and tickets were said to have been in very high demand. It is noted that Mariam’s Facebook page has over half a million member. Mariam personally checks her Facebook page on a daily basis and her managing office supervises the site. The singer’s page is considered to be the third largest for an Arab female artist.
- Mariam Fares celebrates Christmas with orphans
- Model behavior: Sherine Abdel Wahab's girls pose with their Mama in black & white photo shoot!
- Hamaqi performs at the Canadian University
- "Victim blaming" in Egypt's latest sexual harassment case causes international outrage
- Fuel prices to increase 70%: Egypt slashes subsides overnight amidst public outcry