Mariam Hussein has no plans to marry
Actress Mariam Hussein has since her short journey in the acting world been able to create a name for herself and has always made it a point to carefully chose roles that add to her career not ones that are merely long. She added that a true actor is one who matures through roles played and is able to reach a point where he/she does not need to think twice about choosing the right parts to better their career.
Currently, Mariam is taking part in a number of television dramas to be aired during the holy month of Ramadan. Mariam stated that each role she is playing in the different works is not like the other and each drama will feature some of the most prominent actors.
According to the London based Elaph, Mariam revealed that the thought of marriage does not cross her mind at the current period. Adding that getting married is not on her agenda and she wants to concentrate on her acting career and fulfill her dream of becoming a great actress since she was a child.
- Mariam Hussein dumps Mohammad Abdo for a Qatari billionaire
- Mariam Hussein's career set to skyrocket
- Hussein al Jasmi is still looking for Miss. Right!
- Where in the world is Mariam Hussein from? Actress finally reveals her true ethnicity!
- Hussein Fahmi denies Ahmad Fishawi’s engagement to his daughter